- The Knight in Rusty Armor - by Robert Fisher
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior, "A Book That Changes Lives" - by Dan Millman
- In a Time of Fallen Heroes - by R. William Betcher, Ph.D, MD and William S. Pollack, Ph.D
- Real Boys, "Rescuing our Sons from the Myths of Boyhood" - by William Pollack, Ph.D.
- Reviving Ophelia, "Saving the Selves of Adolescent Girls" - by Mary Pipher, Ph.D.
- All About Attention Deficit Disorder, "Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment" - by Thomas W. Phelan, Ph.D
These are some of the books that have been suggested to us by parents and professionals who have benefited from their experiences in reading them. Please help us add to this list if you have had similiar benefits from a book about at-risk youth, families in crisis or just send us your feedback about these and other relevant books at firstname.lastname@example.org.